ImageX has an immediate opportunity for a Senior/Lead Drupal Developer professional.
At ImageX, you’ll work on exciting and challenging projects in an Agile environment where innovation and learning are prized and everyone’s voice is heard. Your colleagues are passionate about web development and advocates of open-source and delivering excellence.
This is a permanent full-time remote position, including plenty of opportunities to grow with an industry-leading web development agency that values work/life balance.
About the Position:
Working alongside our talented team, the successful incumbents will help us build compelling and exceptional websites, applications, and mobile solutions. Our development team is focused on building the highest quality product and contributing innovative solutions back to the Open Source community.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Drupal programming experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience
- Proficiency in Drupal site engineering, module development & theming
- Substantial experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
- Proficiency in Linux administration, Apache configuration, MySQL database design, and PHP web development
- Ability to integrate Drupal with mobile platforms
- Intermediate proficiency in hand-coded W3C compliant HTML & CSS
- Thorough understanding and proven implementation of W3C Web Standards
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and team orientation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to write BA documents, proposal requirements, technical requirements.
- Possess Solution-oriented consulting skills and/or an interest in further developing them
- Intellectual curiosity and an interest in learning new technologies and practices
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and new challenges
Nice to Have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of web industry related experience
- Integrations technology experience with business applications, including SalesForce or other CRMs, Marketo or other marketing automation tools, NetSuite or other PLP systems, corporate middleware, legacy mainframe systems, etc.
- Security experience, including security architecture and authentication techniques such as SSO
- Business Analyst experience and the ability to take business requirements and translate them to web requirements
- Solid understanding of a content-informed, User Experience (UX) and visual design approach
- Ability to provide technical thought leadership through writing blog posts, articles, and white papers, or to present webinars or speak publicly at conferences and events
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (post-Covid)
How to Apply:
Please apply through our online application form with your cover letter and resume.
ImageX is an award-winning, Clutch #1 rated digital web agency that was founded in 2001. With hundreds of successful web initiatives executed, we have the expertise needed to ensure success. Some of our clients include Apple, Disney, Stanford University, the YMCA, Samsung, and Adidas.
Our head office is located at the nexus of one of the best places on earth, in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia however, we also have an office in Kyiv, Ukraine and a growing team in Brazil along with plenty of remote opportunities too.
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of both clients and our team – which means we value creativity, involvement, flexibility & the constant high of being crazy in love with what we do. Learn more about us at http://imagexmedia.com/about.
Contato: [email protected]